Who We Are
We're excited to present Carolina Tails Magazine, published on a quarterly schedule by Charleston Animal Society, the Southeast Region's most respected and honored nonprofit organization. Carolina Tails is the only local magazine that focuses on both dogs and cats! The magazine is an extension of Charleston Animal Society's mission which is to combat animal cruelty to all animals.
Our Readers Are Your Customers!
Animal lovers are passionate, loyal and support businesses who support animals!
75% of American households own at least one pet.
Americans will have spent more than $60 billion dollars on their beloved cats, dogs and other animal companions in 2015.
- Printed Quarterly or 4x per year.
- 35,000/ quarter, 140,000/ year.
- 19,000 copies mailed directly to subscribers each quarter.
- A copy is mailed to every Veterinarian in the State of South Carolina.
- Circulated at all Harris Teeter, Bi-Lo and Publix grocery stores in Charleston County, pet stores and shops, veterinarian offices, animal hospitals, groomers, high-traffic locations and other places of interest.
- Size: 8.5" x 11" full color.
- Print Reach: 350,000 people per year!
- Q1 edition (January - March 2015): November 21st 2014.
- Q2 edition (April - June 2015): February 28th 2015.
- Q3 edition (July - September 2015): May 30th 2015.
- Q4 edition (October - December 2015): October 31st 2015.
- facebook: 230,000 fans as of February 2016.
- twitter: 3,500 followers.
- Website: 30,000 unique visitors per month.
- Digital Reach: Approx. 203,500 potential per month!
- Predominantly Female
- Well educated
- Own their own home
- Have an average of 3 pets
Advertising Content Inquiries
To advertise, contact Charleston Animal Society directly.
Discounts given if advertiser agrees to 4x or 1 year term. Please contact us to receive rates and a media kit.
Request More Information Regarding Advertising
Please fill out the form below or call us at 843-410-2577